Saturday 31 March 2012

Self Is Just A Thought That We Mistake As Self

This conversation was light and easy. Alfredo was very ready and it did not take long to clear the last obstacles to seeing. 


Ilona
Hi Alfredo. Have we met? I just don't recognise your name.
Much love.

Alfredo
Hi Ilona, we have not met yet, I haven't had the pleasure, I only know that you are the one who wrote," There is this thought, I...and once you see that I is just a thought and you see that thought itself does not think.....IT CLICKS!"
I love that, thank you, much love here for you

Ilona
Pleasure to meet you Alfred.
So did you cross that gateless gate?
Love.

Alfredo
Don't know?

Ilona
Ha, then the answer is no.

Alfredo
You are right!

Ilona
So do you exist?

Alfredo
Hahahaha....lol...no I don't

Ilona
 Cool. So what is self?

Alfredo
self does not exist!

Ilona
What is Alfredo?

Alfredo
That's a name "I answer to

Ilona
Can you see Alfredo as a character in a play?

Alfredo
Yes, except when the emotion is to strong

Ilona
What is feeling emotion?

Alfredo
It's just a felt sense in the body

Ilona
Sounds to me that you are awake.

Alfredo
Don't know what say. The day that I find LU, I ask for you, by name without Knowing anything, something knew you would be the one helping, thank you Ilona love your name

Ilona
It means light, so they say...
So how does it feel to be liberated?

Alfredo
Ilona means light, how appropriate  It feels the same or a little more quiet 

Ilona
What was it that made you look? What triggered seeing?

Alfredo
Sorry don't know what you are asking?

Ilona
Interesting. Hm. So have you seen through illusion or not? Honestly..

Alfredo
I know it's a movie a play, but I do get suck in, but not for very long honestly

Ilona
Is being sucked in not a part in the movie?
 Like if you watch a great film for moments you get sucked into it and everything else kind of melts away.
Is that what you mean?

Alfredo
It must be, a part in the movie, if it happen, it is. Yes believing, in thoughts that are arising even if you are watching a movie

Ilona
What is not on automatic?

Alfredo
Consciousness

Ilona
and what is in charge of consciousness?

Alfredo
nothing!

Alfredo
The truth is that, I don't know what's on automatic, and I don't know who is in charge of anything, sorry

Ilona
Can it be that everything is just happening without manager?

Alfredo
That's for sure!

Ilona
Aha. So does consciousness need an I to be conscious?

Alfredo
hahahaha... no consciousness doesn’t need an I to be conscious

Ilona
Hahahahaha. Funny that.
So what is the I?

Alfredo
The I is a thought

Ilona
What does it point to?

Alfredo
The I is pointing to the false sense of self

Ilona
The sense is real. But is it a self?
What is that sense if you look up closely?

Alfredo
The self does not exist; the sense must be a sensation

Ilona
Take a look. Close your eyes and feel the aliveness in the body, being (verb) amness. Is that self or self is a label stuck on that feeling?
Is there a line between here and there?

Alfredo
I can feel my body, being. There is no boundary no line

Ilona
So can self be felt? Can I be felt?
What is being felt?

Alfredo
No, self cannot be felt. I cannot be felt either. Sensations are being felt

Ilona
Cool. So what is real and what is imaginary?

Alfredo
What is is what's real, imaginary is everything else like thoughts ideas, imagination, feelings and separation

Ilona
Feelings? Feelings come as sensations in the body + labels.
Are they there if there are no labels?

Alfredo
Sensations are real. Labelling feelings energize the feelings

Ilona
Very good. Now look at the connection between thoughts and feelings how one influences another and tell me how loops of thought happen.

Alfredo
Thought happen, if believing happens, feelings arise, if label to feeling happen it energize the feeling loop of thought happen

Ilona
If believing happens- can you look deeper there, what is it that believes anything?
What are beliefs?

Alfredo
Good one, of course lol...hahaha...there must be an I to believe, thanks Ilona

Ilona
Hihihi. Yep... So mind creates that I as we keep repeating that sound and it assumes that this I is real. The fear protects it from being exposed and whoop- a trap- one gets into a tiny prison of me.
Without a me, what is here?

Alfredo
Beliefs are thou
sorry don't pay attention to this
Freedom !
LIBERATION!

Ilona
Yes, as patterns of habitual thought infused with emotions.
But is there a believer that is a question.

Alfredo
NO, no believer, no one here

Ilona
So what is it that wakes up?
Is there a gate?

Alfredo
No one wakes up!

Ilona
Hahahahaha

Alfredo
hahahahah..

Ilona
Was there ever a self?

Alfredo
no not ever

Ilona
:)))) sweet. How does it feel to see this?

Alfredo
great

Ilona
Let it settle in..

Alfredo
ok love you

Ilona
Love you too .
I'll ask you few questions tomorrow.

Alfredo
that will be wonderful thank you

Ilona
You are welcome!

....................


Alfredo
Hi Ilona, I love the talk we had yesterday, it was enlighten and fun, if you like to ask few more questions, I'm ready I love this, there is nothing more important than this, much love here for you

Ilona
Hi Alfredo, here are a few questions.
Please answer with no rush and in full.

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it feel to see this?

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion.

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

Alfredo
1) There is no a "me" anywhere to be found of any shape or form, not ever!

2) The illusion of the separate self, is just a thought that we mistake as self, this separate self it's some thing that we get told, very early in life as a child, by the world around that we interact with like, school, parents, etc. It works when we take thoughts to be real.

3)The feeling is like a privilege, to know truth is the end of drama

4)OMG...ok...I'll give it a go,,,,my friend you are not your thoughts, thoughts happen without you volition
breathing happens you don't do breathing it happens, if not you would die in your sleep wouldn't you? Now what about digestion, you don't do it either it happens all on it's own, you can not make it happen it's impossible, it just happens on it's own. Same thing with the blood in your body, who is in charge of circulating blood do you? or is it something that happens on it's own accord?

I have another one for you, who is in charge of your heart, or your lungs, are you constantly in charge even when sleeping ? My friend you just scratch your nose and your leg, while talking to me, did you secretly give an order to scratch or it just happen, please take your time, to answer and be honest, because honesty is very important, if you really want to know what's true.

5) The thing that made me look, was when I read what you wrote, "There is this thought, I....and once you see that I is just a thought and you see that thought itself does not think It clicks!"

Ilona
Awesome, Alfredo. Sounds clear to me. Is there any doubt at all?

Alfredo
You are the one, that push me, with questions, that at the same time were teachings, but without telling me straight forward, you just let me find out for myself, thank you so much, you are simply the best, much love here for you

Ilona
That’s the only way how it works, you have to find out that for yourself. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment