Monday 17 September 2012

Happy Birthday Liberation Unleashed


Today is one year since the launch of Liberation Unleashed website and The Gate forum. LU is one year old! 




And what a year it has been. I met so many amazing people, had countless conversations, together  worked on projects, released Gateless Gatecrashers book and Android app, run forum and various groups on Facebook. Two interviews happened and LU meeting in London. There were other meetings too organised by members in Finland, Germany. I have been very busy with answering emails and forum messages, in the end, I lost the track of what is going on. LU has expanded that much!

My deepest thanks to everyone involved in this selfless service, for every contribution in every form. It is a great joy to be part of LU community. I am truly amazed by this movement and all the time and energy that goes into this project- to spread the message as wide as possible in the simplest way. The biggest gift is seeing that the message gets heard and lives of fellow humans are touched and transformed. It is delicious.

Thank you all who were right at the beginning of creating LU and those who did the hardest work before us. Thank you for reading this blog, for participating in the forum as a guide and 'the ready one'; and for helping those who need some guidance how to live after the non existent gate was crossed. For all the administrative work and simply bringing friends to join LU. I have no words to express how I feel on this day. I bow to you all. There are too many names I want to mention here.

Your name is included too.


Thank you.
Sending love.


Ilona.


Ps. LU= love you

No comments:

Post a Comment